- KAM Portal will create a wide range of business opportunities for all business’s that are involved in the FMCG market, including Marketing and Promotional companies, Accommodation venues, Function venues, Personnel agents, Estate Agents, as well as Educators and Motivational speakers. The site will create a one-stop location for FMCG business
The portal will be secure and will enable flexible and instant communication, on one location, with a list of additional value added services on the site. These will include:FMCG Industry newsSupplier newsRetailer newsCurrent National marketing campaignsNew Products on the marketPromotional services and links for Retailers and SuppliersCommercial property listings for Retailers looking for new premisesCommunication via platform Supplier’s teams (Key Accounts, Marketing, and Sales Managers)Advertising slotsFMCG professional social networkingMarket research servicesCareer Pages and Personnel agent posts, links and advertsSales force training and development tools and linksCorporate service providers, eg Function, events, accommodation and team buildingThis will enable retailers as well as FMCG suppliers an easy to use, easy to access, and flexible platform to communicate (eg, Buyers can communicate to not only their Key account manager, but also the regional sales managers, and marketing Managers to ensure that strategy is optimized, without having to send a multitude of emails) Being web based, there will be no issues as far as software incompatibility.
The Best Sales Blogs in the World
I recieve what I believe
Sales Management Association RSS feed
- Great reading - How three classic companies are st...
- South African consumer goods professional social n...
- The Difference: See What's Possible, and Help Othe...
- The Difference: Making Things Better
- The Difference: The Right Perspective Often Reveal...
- Commercial Awareness: Understand it, develop it & ...
- Liquor Industry FMCG news
- Liquor industry news
- More FMCG news
- Food industry news article
- Social media news - B2B
- Food Dive: News for the food industry
- Follow us on our company page for news and updates...
- KAM Portal - Business Education and Development Ma...
- Turn on the power of Optimum Commercial Sales Oper...
- ▼ April (16)